This minor update fixes an issue with the "Beginner" setting when playing the "Random" game mode. As always, if there are any features you'd like to see us include in future versions of any of our apps, please let us know by e-mailing [email protected]
Perfect for 5 to 11 year olds, Squeebles Math Bingo allows children to practise addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. It has all the fun of the traditional bingo game, with the additional motivation of earning ice-cream ingredients with which to create unique ice-creams in Ruby's ice-cream parlor!
- addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and "Mixed" game modes
- 3 difficulty levels in each game mode
- children earn rewards by doing well in their maths questions
- 24 colourful Squeebles characters to collect, each with their own, unique personality
- 200 ice cream ingredients to earn, across 4 categories (ice cream, toppings, sauce and extras)
- combine ingredients to make over 4 million varieties of ice cream!
- feed your creations to each of the 24 Squeebles and see what they like best (some of them have very strange tastes - Brussel sprout ice cream with butterscotch sauce, sugar mice and a garlic breadstick anyone? And that's not even close to being the strangest combination!!
- full stats area for parents and teachers to follow each child's progress within the app and identify areas they might be struggling in
- unlimited children can be registered with the app, each with their own profile that keeps track of their progress.
- no ads, no in-app purchases, no internet links and no subscription fees - Squeebles Math Bingo is a safe environment for your child to learn within.
The infamous Math Monster has been up to his old tricks and has frightened all Ruby's customers away from her ice cream and bingo parlor and has stolen all the ice cream ingredients!!
By answering math questions correctly across three difficulty levels, children can help Ruby get her ingredients back and convince the 24 Squeeble customers to return to her ice cream parlor.
Get in Touch:
If you have any questions, then please e-mail the KeyStageFun team on [email protected]
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.5
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.7