- Great new sources for photos. Search with Instagram, Amazon, Pinterest, and Google. Or, choose photos from your own Facebook albums.
- New publishing process allows you more creative flexibility.
-Scale and crop images, add URLs if you like, then drag and drop to reorder choices.
-Share Seesaws on Pinterest.
-And, as always, we fixed some bugs.
Featured on the App Store in New & Noteworthy, Seesaw is the best way to get your friends’ opinions when you need them most. Create Seesaws with photos of your choices, then get instant feedback as the community votes. Share your decisions with friends via Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. It's a fast, fun, and addictive way to make great choices.
• Easily make decisions by polling specific friends in your phone’s address book and texting them for their opinions.
• Share photos that capture your choices through Twitter or Facebook, or keep them private so that only your friends can weigh in.
• Friends quickly respond without needing to sign up or install anything.
• See results and opinions instantly.
• Help others by voting on their decisions.
Don’t have a friend with the right expertise? Share your options with Seesaw’s thoughtful community to get their votes.
From fashion to interior design to your next meal, we want you to feel super confident about your decisions.
- June 27, 2013 Initial release