Wikilearn Cr8tor is an easy to use platform for authors, teachers, professional presenters to create and deliver a live presentation experience.
It will record any presentation which needs to be made live repeatedly. Ideal for teachers, professional pitches, demonstrations, briefings.
It will allow focus your content with clean basic screen visuals and simultaneous voice recording.
This is an authoring platform which makes you and your content the key feature. With useful well-thought-out authoring aids designed by like-minded content creators, you can create presentations which cut through the superfluous and focuses on your message. All the features you need with none of the clutter you don't.
Wikilearn Cr8tor is the cornerstone App for your Wikilearn community. Our Wikilearn Education App products are designed to offer structure, breadth and depth on the subject of your interest.
- Six whiteboards, for long or short presentations, as you desire
- Smooth Pen tool with extensive color palette and gauge adjustment
- Photo import function for any photos, spreadsheet, logos or anything else you have
- Shapes function to create a variety of shapes with size adjustment
- Text entry for as many languages as you have on your iPad
- Delete and undo function, to correct any mistakes as you create
- Pre-populate some or all of your visuals, then record or write and record everything live
- File management with cover flow, description and list view
- Duplicate as many versions as you need, so you can re-record easily
- Save your creations to iTunes
- Email your creations to your friends
- June 18, 2014 Initial release