- Usability improvements
- Weather refreshes automatically when re-opening the app
- Reduced bandwidth use
- Various bug fixes
- Changes for iOS 8
Minutely replaces vague forecasts like "40% chance of rain" with a specific prediction of the minute it will start and stop raining in the next two hours. We use real-time weather radar data to calculate a personal, minute-by-minute rain forecast at your exact location.
"A unique take on weather forecasts"
Jaymar Cabebe, CNET
"Accurate weather reporting. Clear and smooth interface. Definitely worth a download."
Mohsin Alee, Ultra Infoz
"A great concept and one that’s certainly quite original to the weather app world"
Jennifer Allen, 148apps
"Minutely makes it easy to view the weather at-a-glance"
Christine Chan, AppAdvice
DOWN TO THE MINUTE
Want to know whether it's safe to go for that bike ride, or walk the dog without getting wet? We'll tell you. Down to the minute. Weather radar from NOAA (USA) and the Bureau of Meteorology (Australia) is processed live at Minutely HQ to give you a per-minute rain forecast at your exact location.
You're probably accustomed to seeing weather radar from the past, but Minutely shows you radar into the future. Just drag a slider on the radar image to see the next two hours.
REPORTING THE WEATHER, TOGETHER
Minutely lets you view weather reports from other users near you. Pay it forward by reporting the weather yourself to help out others. Each time you report the weather, you'll earn points that count towards cool badges.
FULL-FEATURED WEATHER DATA
Minutely is a full featured weather app that gives you all the information you will need to make the right decisions when planning your daily excursion into the elements. Going for a run? Walking to work? Just want to know how hot its going to get and when? Check Minutely and plan your outdoor activities with confidence.
- 9 day (2+7) weather forecasts
- Hyper-local per-minute rain forecast for the next two hours
- Night mode with moon-phase animation based on your location
- Current temperature reading with high / low for the day
- 24 hour graph showing temperature, humidity and chance of rain
- Sunrise and sunset times
Share your weather reports with your friends on Facebook and Twitter to help them fight the elements outside the door.
You're not out there alone. We're solving weather together.
NOTE: iPhone 4S and up recommended for best experience.
- August 07, 2013 Initial release
- August 20, 2013 New version 1.1.3
- August 22, 2013 New version 220.127.116.11
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.1.4
- November 14, 2013 New version 1.1.5
- November 27, 2013 New version 1.1.6
- December 13, 2013 New version 1.1.7
- February 11, 2014 New version 1.1.8
- August 31, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- November 04, 2014 New version 1.2.1