NEW IN v1.01
★ Arranger is now a UNIVERSAL BINARY and supports iPad and Retina Display devices (GLORIOUS SHARP PIXELS)!
★ Have your pet dorg fetch items instantly from the game menu with the new "Fetch Items" command!
★ User input preference is now saved independently of AUTOSAVE/SAVE files
★ Minor fixes and enhancements.
★★★New STUNNING iPad and Retina Display device support!★★★ Quest through an opus of interactive puzzles in Arranger, a magically musical retro puzzle adventure. Developed and composed by talented musician Arman Bohn, this epic quest contains a huge cast of weird characters and fantastic environments. Arranger is a combination of magical fantasy RPG, madcap minigame collective, and classically old school adventure game.
• A huge retro world with a rich assortment of environments and characters. Arranger is an interactive musical adventure with locations ranging from the battlefields of Numerica to the skyscrapers of Techville.
• Enjoy a wide assortment of arcade-style mini-games such as Turpato Peeling, Burger Blasting, Rainboworm Running and Spice Invaders!
• Quest through a storyline assisted by characters including the fearsome Feards, the fun-loving Happids, and the love-tangled Numeroids and Letterlandians.
• Tuneful interactive soundtrack genres include funk, techno, new age, pop, power ballad, lullaby, jazz, and hip-hop.
• Discover and master 16 different instruments ranging from guitar to xylophone – each with their own attributes and weaponry – then engage in musical battle again an army of enemy bosses.
• Over 5,000 musical combat configurations are available!
• Perfect your performance in the madcap mini-games to rank as high as possible on Arranger’s competitive Game Center leaderboards.
• Soundtrack available soon.
- November 15, 2012 Initial release
- December 20, 2012 New version 1.01