64 bit support so it doesn't vanish away
A two-player touchscreen sport.
Do you have fingers? Do you have a friend, or at least remarkably flexible toes? Then you'll love O!
Pirouette your fingers across the board, grabbing balls in one colour to keep your chain going while disrupting your opponent’s efforts. Your hands collide as you reach for the same ball and you roar with rage as they hog all the pink ones! Rack up points by sticking to one colour: the more you get in a row the more they're worth.
From the creator of Glitch Tank.
"wonderfully physical stuff" - Edge Online
"I've thought hard about O's shortcomings, and I couldn't find any. " - Toucharcade
- October 13, 2012 Initial release
- October 22, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 08, 2012 New version 2
- July 12, 2016 New version 3
- June 15, 2019 New version 4