2018 Midterms Update!
• Added the 2020 election, using early polling data and 8 possible Democratic candidates
• Update 2016 election (Trump v Clinton) data and added it as a historical election
• More detailed manual now available in the Help section
• Bug fixes and UI improvements
Look for a huge overhaul of the game next year as the 2020 election heats up! And be sure to vote!
Can you win the White House? The fate of the 2020 and 2016 U.S. Presidential Election is in your hands in this election simulation game.
You can replay the 2016 election as Clinton or Trump, using our advanced election simulation engine and featuring updated electoral and demographic information.
Or now you can skip ahead and get a preview of the 2020 election! Choose your candidate and navigate the tricky political landscape of the electoral college. Will you play as a Democratic candidate, such as Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, or Joe Biden? Or will you chose the Republicans and see if Donald Trump can win another 4 years?
* Advanced election simulation model using real-world polling data, population demographics, and historical voting trends.
* Play historical campaigns dating back to 1992. Gore v Bush, McCain v Obama, Clinton v Dole, and many more!
* Launch television, radio, internet, and ground campaigns in any state you chose.
* Hire volunteers to make a lasting impact in those tough battleground states.
* Improve your campaign staff to gain national benefits and help set your focus for the national debate.
* Watch your money and be on the lookout for fundraisers so you can keep spending.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- October 04, 2014 New version 1.3
- January 11, 2016 New version 2.0
- March 22, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.5