Fall 2020 Update!
• Updated polling data for the 2020 election
• Minor bug fixes
Can you win the White House? The fate of the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election is in your hands in this election simulation game. Biden vs Trump for the ultimate prize: President of the United States!
Choose your candidate and navigate the tricky political landscape of the electoral college. Will you play as Democratic candidate Joe Biden? Or will you chose the Republicans and see if Donald Trump can win another 4 years as President?
Or chose a previous election and replay history! Can you win as Hillary Clinton in 2016? Or what would it take for Romney to upset Obama in 2012? Replay elections all the way back to 1992.
* Advanced election simulation model using real-world polling data, population demographics, and historical voting trends.
* Play historical campaigns dating back to 1992. Gore v Bush, McCain v Obama, Clinton v Dole, Clinton v Trump, and many more!
* Launch television, radio, internet, and ground campaigns in any state you chose.
* Choose how to handle events, including debates, disasters, and scandals.
* Hire volunteers to make a lasting impact in those tough battleground states.
* Improve your campaign staff to gain national benefits and help set your focus for the national debate.
* Watch your money and be on the lookout for fundraisers so you can keep spending.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- October 04, 2014 New version 1.3
- January 11, 2016 New version 2.0
- March 22, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.5
- July 15, 2020 New version 3.0
- November 12, 2020 New version 3.1