• Performance improvements
• Thank you for all your feedback as we continue to improve this app!
• Now fully iOS 10 compatible
Each lesson tests your wits with 10 questions from 10 different categories. The difficulty level depends on your progress. Get an answer right and you'll move up a level. A wrong answer leads to an easier question. You'll want to move up to improve your Knowledge Quotient, which is recalculated after every round.
More app features:
• 5 difficulty levels, 10 general knowledge training categories
• 20 lessons and 200 questions, thousands more for premium users
• One additional free quiz round each day
• American, British, Australian & international gameplay modes (with country-specific)
• Review function for missed questions
• Save game progress for 1-3 players
Choose between American, British, and Australian gameplay modes (with country-specific questions and regional rankings) or enjoy the app in International mode.
Improve your general knowledge with regular training. You can review category-specific statistics as you go to see how you have progressed after each quiz round.
Enjoy 20 lessons in one of the best quiz games in the App Store for free. When you have completed your free training in the app, do a review to boost your general knowledge level or upgrade to premium to bring your expertise to new heights.
Our promise: the smartest, most interesting trivia app in the App Store. But don't take our word for it: check out our user reviews!
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- October 15, 2014 New version 1.6
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.7
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.1