Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Trivia: Knowledge Trainer is the quiz app for smart people. It’s designed to stimulate your brain with over 6,000 high-quality, challenging, and informative questions.
2020 marks the 10th anniversary of this sophisticated trivia app. Since 2010, the game has helped more than 7 million players to improve their general knowledge. Our worldwide team is continuously improving and updating the app.
Each lesson tests your wits with 10 questions from 10 different categories. The difficulty level depends on you: get an answer right, you'll move up a level. A wrong answer leads to an easier question. But you'll want to move up to improve your Knowledge Quotient, recalculated after every round.
More app features:
• 6000+ questions = fewer repeats
• 5 difficulty levels, 10 general knowledge training categories
• American, British, Australian & international gameplay modes
• Review function for missed questions
• Save game progress for 1-3 players
Improve your general knowledge with regular training. You can review category-specific statistics as you go to see how you have progressed after each quiz round.
Our promise: the smartest, most interesting trivia in the App Store. But don't take our word for it: check out the user reviews!
– New subscribers can choose a one-week trial subscription at no cost.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- October 15, 2014 New version 1.6
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.7
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.1
- January 28, 2020 New version 2.2
- July 14, 2020 New version 3.0
- December 09, 2020 New version 3.1
- October 05, 2021 New version 3.3
- October 08, 2021 New version 3.3.2