2.7.1 - Bug Fixes / Feature Enhancements
This will be the last build for devices running iOS 9.3.1!
It is just too much work to maintain such old versions of iOS, sorry.
- fixed watch OS warnings
- added Extension for Alert Controller to avoid crash in 9.3 due to an apple bug
- fixed the xib views be under the bars for os 9.3
- used the mpmedia item api for data retrieval
- iPad preset editor midi fields had no Colors
- Changing all backgrounds of the XIB View Controllers to tungsten
- Fixed the Button Sound Bug where the Cache was never updated
- Steppers in Practise Manager for DSM Songs get initialized correctly
- Stage view now can be rotated to both landscape directions
- Practise Manager Table has extended Info in the Table
- Fixed the Audio Session behaviour and introduced a Input selection routine
- Adapted the Preference Controller to the new Property wrapper
- LED colors also are set in the Portrait screen
- Practise Manger wont rotate to Landscape until the GUI is fixed
- All iPad Screens ar convertet to autolayout
- Shows a drm content Mark in all tables and playscreens when the audio content is protected and cant be played
- Audio Play Controls are only enabled if the content is not DRM Protected
- Portrait screen: background Color select button had no function
DrumSetlist Manager is an advanced setlist manager for musicians who have to play a setlist of songs in a row and possibly also in several bands / ensembles.
The main advantage is the storage of songs / presets which then can be added in chains / setlists to provide a sequences for live concerts.
The built-in, audio frame accurate metronome function enables the musician to get the right timing for each new song in the setlist in audio and through walking LED's visually.
To have a reference of the Song to play you can store a link to an iTunes item in you music libraray and even play it through the app.
The built in help system makes it easy to sxplore all advanced functions of Drumsetlist Manager. All Help pages are also printable from the app to have the documentation also on papaer.
!!! There is a LITE version restricted to 10 Presets to test the app before buying, so check it out if it suites your needs !!!
- Landscape stage play screen with big buttons and letters for live playing.
- Song import from iTunes playlists with automatic setlist generation.
- Application preferences for customizing the user experience
- Built in help system, printeable from the app
- Setlists can be printed from the app
- Midi Support (external Midi adapter necessary)
- Airturn and IK multimedia Blueboard support for handsfree operation
- Practise Manager with the 40 rudiments, Timing, Odd meter and Song practise capabillities
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 New version 1.98
- September 29, 2014 New version 2.000
- October 22, 2014 New version 2.001
- May 14, 2015 New version 2.2.2
- September 27, 2015 New version 2.2.3
- July 05, 2016 New version 2.2.4
- December 14, 2016 New version 2.3.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.5.2
- August 17, 2019 New version 2.5.3
- November 26, 2019 New version 2.6.0
- January 07, 2020 New version 2.7.0
- January 14, 2020 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $11.99
- January 28, 2020 New version 2.7.1