Sorry, we are late, we just fixed video loading bug.
Note: Some countries can not visit Youtube due to network restriction, not because of the app.
We have collected All of the most frequently used terms, definitions, abbreviations in Sports, including basketball,baseball,volleyball,tennis,football,rugby,badminton,etc.; and put them all together into this one all-inclusive App. Wherever you feel puzzled by any Sports language or jargon, the App is your powerful dictionary tool. To further help you to learn, we also have flashcard for easy remember and self scoring to see how good you are at this language now.
In addition we have included knowledge in the world of Sports and put them into cheatsheets, and we also carefully selected the experts video lessons in the App. We aim to help you fast grasp the essentials of Sports that would take other people many years to learn.
This App features:
- no internet required, offline dictionary
- latest terms and definitions
- comprehensive video lessons from experts
- flashcard to test how much you have remembered
- fully browsable and searchable
- cheatsheets for intuitive learning
It is perfect for all professionals and students in this sector, and enthusiastic players, and people who just want to familiarize themselves with the language of Sports.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- May 10, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 29, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 26, 2015 New version 2.0
- August 21, 2015 New version 2.1