Essential bug fixes for iOS6. Improvements to features in map view, audio phrasebook and swiping listings. Optimisations for iPhone5.
With this versatile travel guide app, you can plan your trip to Paris AND make the most of the city while you're there. It's packed with carefully selected listings, including hip and budget hotels, chic cafés and bars, lively brasseries, elegant shopping options, fun things for kids, parks, spas, plus all the unmissable monuments, museums and galleries, and much more...
• Planning your trip or in Paris? If you're planning, the app serves up top recommendations by category. And once you're on the ground in Paris, you'll get the best things near to your current (GPS) location.
• The Louvre, the Marais and Bastille, Montmartre and Pigalle, and along the Champs-Elysées... We've divided the city into 12 key areas, each with an atmospheric overview, plus our selection of things to see and do.
• An itineraries feature gives you recommended routes to follow, or you can create your own.
• Need a bit of help with your French? The app's phrase book includes over 180 phrases, covering the basics, food and drink, accommodation, shopping, business travel and more. All come as audio clips, so you can press a button and let your app talk for you!
• Other features include a photo gallery, favourites and keyword search, plus there's detailed mapping that is completely usable offline (to avoid being caught out by roaming costs).
- July 25, 2012 Initial release
- September 07, 2012 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $5.99
- November 08, 2012 New version 1.1
- January 01, 2013 Price decrease: $5.99 -> FREE!
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 09, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 16, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $5.99
- January 25, 2013 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99