Bug fixes and performance improvement
Fitbit Coach makes it easy to get and stay in shape with dynamic workouts that continually adjust to your feedback, goals, and capabilities -- just like a personal trainer!
Stick to your fitness goals with bodyweight, run, and walk workouts made just for you.
WORKOUT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Whether you’re home, on the road, or can't make it to the gym, we ensure you get a great workout, in 7 to 60 minutes, that can be done right from your phone or computer.
PERSONALIZED WORKOUT RECOMMENDATIONS
Fitbit Coach will recommend exercises based on your daily activity tracked with a Fitbit device, providing personalized fitness guidance to better help you reach your goals.
Personalized video workouts show you the moves and provide step-by-step coaching, motivation, and tips.
BETTER WORKOUT VARIETY
Never do the same routine twice with hundreds of exercises dedicated to your core, butt, legs, arms, back, plus running and walking. New workouts are added constantly to keep things fun, fresh, and fit -- all you need to do is commit to working out.
Customize your fitness soundtrack with Fitbit Radio, which offers a variety of music stations from Pop to Hip Hop to motivate you while you exercise.
GET EVEN MORE WITH PREMIUM
Upgrade to Premium for less than the cost of a single personal training session. Access an entire year of exclusive, customized programs to help you get lean and toned, lose weight, bulk-up, or gain strength.
FITBIT FOR YOU
Fitbit Coach is available in English, French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish!
Integrated with Health app to track your calories burned and workouts, contributing to your overall Health dashboard.
Please note, you must have an active Internet connection to use Fitbit Coach.
Fitbit Coach is free to download and use. Upgrading to Fitbit Coach Premium adds the above features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscription is for the Fitbit Coach app only.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Learn more at fitbit.com/fitbit-premium
- July 29, 2013 Initial release
- August 28, 2013 New version 1.5.2
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.6
- December 13, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- January 18, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- February 12, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- March 04, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- April 11, 2014 New version 2.4.0
- April 26, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- May 14, 2014 New version 2.4.3
- July 17, 2014 New version 2.4.7
- September 21, 2014 New version 2.5.2
- September 27, 2014 New version 2.5.3
- October 21, 2014 New version 2.5.5
- December 02, 2014 New version 2.5.7
- March 01, 2015 New version 2.5.8
- March 08, 2015 New version 2.6.0
- June 05, 2015 New version 2.7.0
- June 18, 2015 New version 2.7.1
- July 01, 2015 New version 2.7.2
- July 21, 2015 New version 2.7.3
- August 04, 2015 New version 2.7.4
- October 13, 2015 New version 2.7.6
- October 26, 2015 New version 2.7.7
- November 11, 2015 New version 2.7.8
- November 24, 2015 New version 2.7.9
- December 05, 2015 New version 2.7.10
- January 27, 2016 New version 2.7.12
- February 03, 2016 New version 2.8
- June 30, 2016 New version 2.9.1
- November 05, 2016 New version 2.10.1
- November 30, 2016 New version 2.10.2
- January 05, 2017 New version 3.0
- January 10, 2017 New version 3.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 4.4.1