What the reviews are saying about Guided Play...
February 2013 "Both first-time parents and those that are old hands can benefit from the structure and suggestions of this app." EarnestParenting.com
December 2012 "It gives simple guidance and in-depth knowledge of the importance of basic play and interaction." 5/5 stars TheBabyWebsite.com
October 2012 "...unique... a great new interactive app for parents..." TheiPhoneMom.com
Guided Play helps parents give play purpose.
Guided Play presents you with 77 stimulating activity tips for five sound related areas, which are Drumming, Clapping, Shaking, Listening and Speaking. Each activity tip presents you with key words and ideas to use during play in order to give your child’s play purpose. Furthermore, Guided Play contains a unique Progress Summary feature to help you record the words and ideas you introduce in order to keep track of your child's playtime investigations.
Written and presented by a qualified primary teacher from England, Guided Play is for parents who want to enhance both the educational value and fun of playtimes with their infant children.
- For parents with children aged 1 to 4.6 years
- 77 stimulating activity tips
- Over 500 key words and concepts
- Unique Progress Summary feature
- 13 useful video clips
- Additional explanatory audio tips
- FAQs for assistance with using Guided Play
- September 23, 2012 Initial release
- June 08, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 10, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 13, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!