- Minor improvements
+++ Please Note - Dr. Panda, Teach Me! is NOT working on iPad 1 +++
Let your kids try the FREE version of Dr. Panda, Teach Me! They will discover an animated interactive world full of nice animals in which they can try 4 of the 10 fun educational games included in the complete version. Get the full version to have access to all animal worlds, all games and to enable your kid to get rewards in order to build a zoo. Designed for children ages 2 to 5.
* Chosen by Apple as “APP OF THE WEEK” in Germany, Austria and Switzerland!
* KinderTown Selected App - "Dr. Panda, Teach Me! uses short practice sessions focused in 6 areas to give kids an opportunity to playfully experience early learning skills. Applause, stickers and praise are used to motivate and keep kids interested."
* TheiMums - "This app makes learning some of those foundational skills fun."
* FunEducationalApps - "Dr. Panda Teach Me! Preschool is a great, fun, engaging and interactive app for your little ones. It is easy to use and your kids will develop many early learning skills..."
* Famigo Approved - "Recommended for Toddlers and Kids" (rated 4/5 stars)
Your kids will learn through play with our games that get progressively harder as your child masters different skills like counting, memory, and colors.
FULL VERSION’S KEY FEATURES
- 10 Educational Games: Puzzles, Numbers, Colors, Logic, Memory, and More!
- 4 Different colorful locations with animals from all over the world
- Rewards: Complete activities and earn decorations for your zoo
- Touch & Discover: Fun animations and sounds
- Learn 7 different languages
Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
Dr. Panda is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. We do NOT use any in-app purchases or third-party advertising. To learn more, go to www.kidsafeseal.com
ABOUT Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a series of kids games developed by TribePlay. We love making kids products for the enthusiasm and curiosity kids have for life and the world around them. We aim to have our games make kids smile and to have a positive influence on their lives by inspiring imagination, creativity and exploration.
If you have any questions on how we design games for kids feel free to contact us. Just drop an email to [email protected] or contact us via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/drpandagames or Twitter https://twitter.com/drpandagames.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release