• Added Quick Count option to track pitches without entering player names or details (last screenshot)
• Added ability to edit last at bat
• Fixed a bug with stats calculation when there are multiple players with the same name
• Various minor bug fixes
Pitch Tracker is an easy to use app that allows you to track pitches in baseball/softball games. It is ideal for use by anyone wanting to count pitches for their child or for their team. The app allows you to track pitches for both teams simultaneously and to enter a pitch limit for each pitcher. When a pitch limit is entered, the app provides a warning with 10 pitches left and again when the last pitch has been thrown. This is great for use in youth games where pitch limits are part of league rules.
The app will also store player and team statistics for each game and allow you to email them during or after a game. Statistics include:
• % Strikes
• Opponent's on base percent
• Opponent’s batting average
• Quick count option
*** Requires iOS 5.0 or higher.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release