This release fixes a bug with deep linking.
Take the Bible with you wherever you go. The Bible Gateway App is the OFFICIAL and FREE mobile Bible reading and learning experience from BibleGateway.com.
The Bible Gateway App makes it easy to read, hear, study, and understand the Bible. Features include:
• Read more than 90 different Bible translations, including the NIV, KJV, ESV, NKJV, HCSB, NASB, CEB, The Message (MSG), Amplified Bible (AMP), and many more.
• Listen to over 20 audio Bibles, including English, Spanish, Arabic, Thai, and other languages.
• Search quickly and easily for any verse, passage, or keyword.
• Learn more about any Bible passage with a library of trustworthy Bible commentaries and other references.
• Take personal notes, highlight Bible text, and star your favorite verses.
• Study Scripture at any time—even late at night—with night mode toggle.
• Enjoy a daily Verse of the Day in the translation of your choice.
• Follow one of many different Bible reading plans, including the Bible in 90 Days reading challenge and the Bible in Chronological or Historical order.
• Share your favorite Bible verses with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.
• For iPad users, view up to three different translations side-by-side.
• Upgrade to the ultimate Bible learning experience with a free 30-day trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Plus members enjoy access to their expanded study library of over 40 Bible study titles, including notes from the NIV Study Bible and the MacArthur Study Bible.
Bible Gateway is committed to making the Bible available to everyone, wherever they are. To begin exploring and understanding the Bible yourself, install the free App.
In subscribing to Bible Gateway Plus for $3.99 USD per month or $39.99 USD per year, you will have access to more than 40 titles, including best-selling Bible Study resources, including notes from the NIV Study Bible and NKJV MacArthur Study Bible.
When subscribing, you will be charged via your iTunes account, and confirmation of your purchase can be found there. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew monthly on the monthly plan or yearly on the yearly plan. If you would like to cancel renewal, you will need to turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal prices are $3.99 for the monthly plan and $39.99 for the yearly plan.
Visit your iTunes Account Settings after purchase to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal. Please note that any cancellations made before the end of a free trial or subscription period will forfeit any unused portion of the period.
- March 08, 2012 Initial release
- April 06, 2012 New version 1.1
- April 30, 2012 New version 1.2
- June 06, 2012 New version 1.3
- August 09, 2012 New version 1.4
- August 16, 2012 New version 1.4.1
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.5
- October 24, 2012 New version 1.6
- November 20, 2012 New version 1.7
- February 08, 2013 New version 1.8
- May 04, 2013 New version 1.9
- May 20, 2013 New version 1.9.1
- August 19, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 07, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- January 20, 2014 New version 2.1
- March 07, 2014 New version 25.0
- March 14, 2014 New version 25.1
- June 25, 2014 New version 26
- September 10, 2014 New version 27
- November 14, 2014 New version 28
- November 15, 2014 New version 28.1
- January 05, 2015 New version 28.2
- March 05, 2015 New version 28.3
- May 16, 2015 New version 31
- July 09, 2015 New version 32
- December 06, 2015 New version 33
- July 09, 2016 New version 35
- July 31, 2016 New version 36
- June 14, 2019 New version 44
- September 30, 2019 New version 45
- October 09, 2019 New version 46
- July 15, 2020 New version 47
- October 23, 2020 New version 48
- November 12, 2020 New version 59