1 modify possible crash on iOS 9.3.3
2 modify other bugs
Mahjong Link is a game for leisure and entertainment. To play it well, you need good eyesight and quick response. In this game, when you see two same cards, click them successively, then they will be eliminated. The time period for each level of the game is limited. The game is over if you can't check all of the cards that are the same in the given period.
There are altogether 20 levels built in the game. For each level, the cards are different; and for the same level, the cards will be allocated differently each time you play it, which makes it a highly playable game.
You can pause and exit the game in the midway and continue to play it when you'd like to.
The rule of breakthrough: To match and then eliminate all of cards on the table.
- February 29, 2012 Initial release
- May 11, 2012 New version 1.1
- June 15, 2012 New version 1.2
- October 21, 2012 New version 1.3
- April 12, 2013 New version 1.4
- September 04, 2013 New version 1.5
- January 22, 2014 New version 1.6
- April 18, 2014 New version 1.7
- September 10, 2014 New version 1.8
- December 31, 2014 New version 1.9
- May 14, 2015 New version 2.0
- July 06, 2016 New version 2.1
- August 05, 2016 New version 2.2