- game restarts after applying changes to game and physics settings
- new settings: "BAT COLLIDER SIZE" - You can change the bat size to make hitting the ball easier
- default settings are changed
- opponent AI problems fixed
- game now opens in main menu
Table Tennis Evolution is probably THE MOST ADVANCED TABLE TENNIS GAME currently available!
Thank you for your reviews that resulted in the creation of a new, simpler version of TTE with more comfortable gameplay. We recorded also some basic tutorials which are available at following links:
Check gameplay video tutorial!!!
The game is not that easy as other table tennis games available for Apple devices. Other games are very easy (controlling the bat with one finger) but basically they don't give You any control over the trajectory of the ball. If the game seems too hard to You, don't buy it.
1. To hit the ball while serve You have to touch both sides of the screen (2 fingers)! It prevents accidentally hitting the ball.
2. The player can't move thru the table! If You would like to see the visual representation of Your player please set the "HIDDEN BODY MARK" attribute to 0.
3. The game is quite difficult itself that's why we decided to make the bat go thru the table. It makes the game much easier.
The game has an UNIQUE PLAYER CONTROL SYSTEM, like no other game available!!!
It gives you the possibility to hit the ball in any way you like!
The game has very realistic physics, which can be customized in any way you want. You can adjust the environment forces that have an effect on the ball and the physical properties of the ball and bats.
You can also change all the aspects of the gameplay, like movement sensitivity, opponents skills and many options regarding camera movement.
There are 3 game types available:
1.Evolution - playing Evolution You can improve your skills, by
completing any of the 138 training levels. Each level offers a different way of learning the game and dealing with more difficult in game situations. By completing the Evolution mode you can become a better, more competent player.
2.Tournament - this is a simple tournament session, starting from the quarterfinals.
3.Quick Game - a quick game versus an AI opponent.
If you have any desires or observations regarding the game, please mention them in the game reviews section. We will try to have them in mind while still developing the game.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release