• iPhone X support!
Musyc is a fun and innovative music application where touch turns into music.
No use of piano keyboard or partitions, draw shapes and listen to your piece of music while viewing sounds bouncing on the screen.
Enjoy the 88 instruments (organized into 22 groups) exclusively created and produced at Fingerlab music studio as well as all the exciting and new physical and music tools provided in Musyc.
Musyc is free and its full version is available through in-app purchases.
-Graphic design by Jonas Eriksson
-Optimized for iPhone 5 and new iPad
-High quality sound engine
-Ultra-realistic physical engine
-Audio track mixer (level, pitch, length, pan, mute)
-2 effect channels with 5 effects (Delay, Overdrive, Reverb, Phaser, …)
-Advanced physical objects (planet, black hole, modulator, …)
-User sound kit with samples import (Dropbox, microphone, iPod, iTunes, Audiopaste)
-Real-time audio recording
-High-quality or compressed exports (DropBox, SoundCloud, Mail, AudioCopy and iTunes)
-Video recording and export to Facebook, Vimeo, Mail and Photo Library
-Inter-app audio support
-2 skins available: standard and black & white
Watch Musyc video trailer:
Coming soon in next update:
-Midi full implementation
- May 31, 2013 Initial release
- June 29, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- July 29, 2013 New version 1.1
- July 31, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.1.3
- November 30, 2013 New version 1.1.4
- February 28, 2014 New version 2.0
- March 21, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- October 02, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- July 30, 2015 New version 3.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.1