- ODS7 words list added
- fix for wrong underlining of parts of words in iOS13
- when switching the search mode the keyboard will remain active for the main text fields
- you can no longer accidentally type spaces in the fields begins/contains/ends, causing no results displayed
- Web links from the info pages now open in Safari
- the maximum number of words displayed now is 2500, was 1000
Find words for playing the game, or learn words you never knew. Sort the results on word length, alphabet, or word score. Find not the longest, but the best word! You can find words using the letters you have, but also match up letters and word parts on the board.
Lookup words online or in the local dictionary with a Copy/Define/Lookup online/Mail menu.
The word length selector is handy to find words for Draw Something.
New is the "Test word" option: test if a word exists, and find words with missing letters. You can use this to see if there are words that would fit a game situation, and which letters you would need. Also handy to find 2-letter combinations. Use a single dot for one missing letter, an @ sign for more. Also usable for crossword puzzles.
Searches are case and diacritic-marks insensitive, type 'etre', and 'être' is displayed too. Diactritics can be typed by holding down a letter 'e', and choosing the 'ê', but also by adding them with the diacritics key of the French keyboard, like 'e' and adding the '^' later. That is also recognised.
French language version: ODS5 words list, 378.975 words.
When "ALL words" is selected the words list is 420.828 words.
Extra word lists are ODS4, 369.085 words, ODS6 with 386.264, and Gutenberg with 323574 words.
No internet connection is required, this App will still help you when you are travelling.
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.3.7
- October 29, 2019 New version 7.3.9
- December 03, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99