Support latest iOS version.
RoboFonics was originally released in 2011 and has been updated in 2020 to support the latest iOS version. We have received requests to make this game available, as it is used with children with auditory processing disorders.
ROBOTS, MUSIC, RHYTHM!
"RoboFonics is fun, funky and well worth checking out." - 148apps.com
"The biggest thing to come out of Finland since Lordi." - Gamespress.com
"Tech deals: Best iPad apps of the week." - PC & TECH AUTHORITY
Cute, fun-loving robots are working hard at the Fonic Factory. Join the assembly line, listen to the beat, and tap the robots to the right rhythm! Work the robots hard but don’t overload them. Let the flow of music brighten your day. Avoid killjoy boss MasterBotrix and help start a robo-revolution!
LudoCraft is proud to publish the first game ever that truly challenges you to listen and follow the rhythm of music. Help robots complete their jobs! Each robot has its own special character—pick your favorite!
- Combines a visually enchanting rhythm game with puzzle solving
- Use rhythm and melody to solve puzzles
- A non-violent experience that’s easy to pick up
- A catchy, casual atmosphere
- 80 levels, a fun storyline, and two game modes, ‘tap’ and ‘puzzle’
- A carefully designed soundscape for constant fun
- Challenges you to listen and react to the rhythm with care and expert timing
- Numerous cute, unique robots
- Tunes that stick in your head
- The first game that actually makes you listen to the rhythm!
- Did we mention ROBOTS?
- Based on the award-winning PC Mod (first seen in MSUC at SIGGRAPH 2009)
Please use headphones when playing. Our thanks to the developers of Rez, Stomp Out Loud, and The Incredible Machine for inspiration.
Feel free to post your feedback. We’d love to hear your suggestions!
- November 09, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 02, 2012 New version 1.5
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.6