We've included some bug fixes to make the experience smoother for you.
The Ultimate Tool for Prescription Discounts - Save Up To 85%!
RxSaver by RetailMeNot™ allows you to search for prescription medication discount prices in seconds and gives you instant coupons to use at nearby pharmacies.
RxSaver is 100% free and there are no membership fees.
RxSaver allows you to check local prescription prices and save! No matter where you fill your prescription, RxSaver may help you save money on brand name and generic drugs.
RxSaver is free and can be used by anyone who is insured, underinsured, or without health insurance coverage.
Before filling your prescription, search RxSaver to determine if RxSaver beats your health insurance. If the RxSaver prescription coupon offers a better price than your insurance copay, simply use the coupon instead of your insurance for the prescription.
RxSaver can help you save money on prescriptions by offering good Rx coupons that are accepted at every major pharmacy including CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Kroger, Walmart, Costco, and more. Saving is as easy as showing the RxSaver coupon to the pharmacist when you fill your prescription. Be sure to use RxSaver for refills too.
RxSaver coupons cannot be combined with federal/state-funded health care programs like Medicaid or Medicare.
RxSaver may also help you save on pet medications!
There are many medications prescribed for pets that have human equivalents, which can be easily filled at local pharmacies. Ask your vet if there is a human equivalent for your pet’s meds before filling your pet's next prescription.
Here’s how RxSaver works!
Once you’ve installed the RxSaver mobile app on your device, here’s how to start saving:
* Enter your prescription medication name in the RxSaver search bar
* Either enable your GPS for location placement or enter your ZIP code manually
* Tap “Edit Prescription Details” in the top left corner and confirm the correct strength, quantity, and packaging per your provider’s direction
* Tap “Show Prices”
* Review the list of drug prices and discounts from nearby pharmacies
* Tap “Get Coupon” to select your preferred price and pharmacy
* The prescription coupon will appear and you’re ready to save!
* Take your phone with you to the pharmacy listed in the coupon. The pharmacy name will be next to each coupon listed or under the coupon price on the Drug Coupon screen for easy reference
* Want to share the savings with your friends and family? Simply click the share button on your device and send the coupon directly to the contact of your choice
* At the pharmacy check-out, show the RxSaver coupon to the pharmacist
* Feel satisfied knowing you just saved money on your prescription medications!
How to add a prescription drug to My Meds:
Searching for the same medication over again each time you use RxSaver is time-consuming.
With RxSaver, it's easy to save your frequently searched medications so you can check back for prices.
How to save your medication to My Meds:
* Search for your prescription medication
* Tap “Edit Prescription Details” in the upper left corner to confirm strength, quantity, and medication packaging
* Tap “Show Prices” to view the full list of coupons and nearby pharmacies
* Tap “Add to My Meds” located directly under your prescription details
* Your medication has now been saved!
To see your saved medications at any time, click the My Meds icon located at the bottom of the screen.
* Savings calculated based on the pharmacy’s cash price. On average, fourteen percent of RxSaver by RetailMeNot prescription purchases receive savings of 85% or more. Prescription drug prices fluctuate frequently and vary by location. Therefore RxSaver pricing is subject to change without notice. Search the RxSaver app for the most up-to-date prices in your area. RxSaver is not a form of insurance. RxSaver coupons cannot be combined with insurance or federal/state-funded programs like Medicaid or Medicare.
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- June 13, 2015 New version 2.0.0
- June 23, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- July 15, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- July 31, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- September 06, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- December 22, 2015 New version 2.0.5
- January 07, 2016 New version 2.0.6
- July 11, 2016 New version 2.0.9
- July 18, 2016 New version 2.0.10
- November 09, 2016 New version 2.0.11
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.0.8
- August 17, 2019 New version 3.0.9
- September 11, 2019 New version 3.0.10
- January 22, 2020 New version 4.0.0
- January 28, 2020 New version 4.0.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 4.1.4