Detectives' Chase is a board game in which a team of players, as "police", cooperate to track down a player controlling a "criminal" around a board representing the streets of London. One player controls "Mr. X", a criminal whose location is only revealed periodically, and the other players each control a detective, which is always present on the board.
All players start with a number of tickets allowing them a certain number of moves using the following methods:
Taxis allow the player to move only one space for each ticket used. They can be used to reach any point in London, most of which are not accessible in this game by other means.
Buses are available throughout most of the map, allowing longer-distance travel more quickly if the player is located at a bus-stop.
The subway in this game also allows quick travel between distant points of London. However, stations are far apart so the use of a subway ticket can narrow down the possibilities of Mr. X's location.
Water routes are available, which only Mr. X can use.
****** Features *****
- Play game VS Human or VS AI.
- Multi-player mode: Play on different devices using Wifi or Bluetooth.
- Up to 6 players can play.
- Family game.
Tips to play:
- Please read the rules and instructions before starting the game.
- Set brightness of your device to at least 50% to enjoy better view of the game screen.
We are keen to know your valuable feedback and will really if share with us your experience with the game. Please feel free to contact us.
- December 09, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 29, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 15, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 16, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 24, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 17, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 06, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!