Get the latest version to have the best experience!
We’ve made some updates. mostly UI/Graphics improvements.
If you enjoy playing with Matrix Game 3, please leave us a review!
Matrix Game helps develop visual perception skills such as visual discrimination. It also helps develop attention and concentration, spatial orientation and principles of classification and categorization. Furthermore, it helps develop executive functions such as planning and perseverance.
"Matrix Game 1" is designed for children aged 4+
"Matrix Game 2" is designed for children aged 5+
"Matrix Game 3" is designed for children aged 6+
HOW TO PLAY: The aim of the game is to arrange the matrix. Each card is a combination of shapes from the horizontal row above and the vertical column on the side. To arrange the matrix drag each card into the meeting point of the horizontal row and the vertical column.
This game is one of a series of educational games for kids by MyFirstApp.com. We believe that learning, playing, exploring and experimenting is what children do best. Children are fascinated with the wonderful, exciting world around them. With the touch pads revolution a whole new world of games is evolving - opening new horizons for the very young. Thus, young children can now enjoy colorful, exciting new games, helping them acquire new cognitive and fine motor skills. MyFirstApp.com helps bringing this new and enriching world to the curious little fingers of young children.
- December 05, 2011 New version 1.3
- March 05, 2012 New version 1.4
- June 29, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- August 05, 2012 New version 2.2
- November 19, 2012 New version 2.3
- March 03, 2013 New version 2.4
- May 12, 2013 New version 2.5
- July 12, 2013 New version 2.7
- August 14, 2013 New version 2.7.1
- October 23, 2013 New version 2.8
- December 02, 2015 New version 4.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 5.01
- October 10, 2019 New version 5.02