Rebuilt from the ground up in Swift 5. Now supports use of generic Multimedia Remote Control. Improved metering. App now monitors System volume level, and mute state. Cloud storage improved.
iDigiCart is an iOS App which mimics the functionality of Digital Cartridge Players often used by DJs and Sound Engineers to play jingles, stings and samples both 'on-air' and in 'live concert' situations.
Choosing a soundfile from your iTunes Library in iDigiCart generates a new cartridge button, the appearance of which can be changed as desired in 'Edit Style' mode. The button shows the title of the file, the artist (where appropriate), and the duration of the file.
When the button is pressed, the soundfile is played, (the button turns red) and the progress bar, and 'remaining time' label count down to the end of the soundfile. If the user has scrolled away from the file while it is playing, when the file finishes, the 'just played' button scrolls back into view, and the button reverts to its original colour state.
At any time during playback, the 'enable cancel' button can be pressed, which enables the 'cancel' button embedded in the playback button. Pressing the 'cancel' button stops playback.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 2.7
- August 20, 2014 New version 2.8
- August 28, 2014 New version 2.9
- October 19, 2014 New version 3.0
- November 21, 2014 New version 3.1
- May 01, 2015 New version 3.2
- May 08, 2015 New version 3.3
- September 24, 2015 New version 3.4
- September 29, 2015 New version 3.5
- February 01, 2016 New version 3.6
- February 20, 2016 New version 3.7
- July 08, 2016 New version 3.9
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.4
- December 10, 2020 New version 5.1.0