- Significant update with latest macOS support.
- Performance revision. Game consume less resources and work faster.
- A number of minor bug fixes.
Life on Tiny Planet was calm and carefree until a great disaster occurred - Tiny Planet was hit by a meteor! The world fell apart and now its future depends only on you! Use your imagination and creativity: in order to restore Tiny Planet and help its inhabitants you will have to fix a variety of machines and mechanisms as well as solve puzzles in each of the five chapters of this game. Navigation is simple and intuitive. It doesn't distract you from the witty brain teasers, and you will be able to fully immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of the game.
- There is no text in this game. It is fun for all ages and suitable for the whole family!
- Five vastly different chapters and over 30 exciting brain teasers (minigames)
- A bright, gorgeous world drawn entirely by hand
- Absorbing game play and simple navigation
- 10 enchanting musical themes
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun's 20th best puzzle game ever.
- Top Paid App for macOS and iOS in UK, Germany, Japan, Russia and other countries.
- Best games of 2011 by GameHouse.
- 10 Best games and 5 Best Adventure games of 2011 by Gamezebo.
- Best Indie Games of 2011 by Indie DB.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- September 19, 2015 New version 2.0
- October 17, 2015 New version 2.1
- October 27, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- November 04, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- February 23, 2016 New version 2.2
- March 09, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- March 18, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- July 13, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- July 18, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- November 06, 2016 New version 2.3
- November 13, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- December 03, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- December 25, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.0
- June 14, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99