* Reorganized settings for better overview
* Added two finger swipe to email the last captured photo. Why not mail the photo to a friend or post it on Facebook (see http://www.facebook.com/mobile/ for your personalised upload email address).
* Optional initial delay for burst on start added
* Optional lock focus during burst added
* Optional grid added
* Optional focus indicator added
* Minor UI tweaks and bug fixes
* New icon
Have you ever missed that special moment just because it took too long to start the camera app and press the right button? Do you have children and find it difficult to keep up with their pace? Then this app is perfect for you!
★ Featured on TiPb!
InstantCam allows you to launch and start shooting pictures lightning fast! If you want you can even let the app shoot pictures automatically as soon as it's possible! InstantCam is also very smart and saves the images in memory to be as fast as possible when you need it. The images are then saved when the opportunity arises or in the background after closing the app.
InstantCam offer the following:
- Minimalistic user interface so that you can concentrate on whats important
- Continuous shooting (burst) of images (automatic or manual) with variable speed (up to ~1-2 frames/s). All in full resolution!
- Gestures to easily control the camera functions
- Photograph by tapping the screen
- Start burst mode using long press
- Focus on double tap. If you want you can even have the app take a photo as soon as the focus is found!
- Email the last captured photo by doing a two finger swipe. Email a friend, send it to your evernote account or post it to Facebook using your personalised upload email address!
- Toggle Light/Torch by swiping the screen (if supported).
- Display grid
- Focus indicator
- Flash the screen on capture
Why not place it in the dock for even faster access?
- June 03, 2014 Initial release