• Now with new app design and iPhone 5 support (4-Inch Retina Display)!
Features 300 mini-monsters from beetles, bugs and spiders, to lizards, snakes and underwater creatures.
The strangest and scariest monsters aren’t always the biggest. Mini Monsters profiles nature’s tiniest terrors, drawn from regions and habitats as diverse as the rainforests of South America, the deep oceans and urban homes and gardens. From venomous spiders and scorpions to bloodthirsty leeches and hungry piranhas, the natural world’s smallest creatures are also among the most bizarre and wonderful.
Mini Monsters is divided into eight sections covering beetles and bugs, spiders and other insects, lizards, snakes, amphibians, underwater creatures, crustaceans and molluscs. The huge range of animals covered provides a sense of the incredible diversity of living creatures. Each creature is illustrated with beautifully detailed, full-colour artworks. For easy reference, each entry includes a table of key information such as scientific name, features, habitats, distribution, diet and breeding.
Full of facts and interesting snippets, the app is a valuable reference source as well as a fascinating read, revealing the spectacular world of some of nature's smallest – and most incredible – animals.
• Features 300 mini-monsters from beetles, bugs and spiders, to lizards, snakes and underwater creatures
• Superbly illustrated with detailed full-colour artworks
• Information tables contain key data such as scientific name, features, habitats, diets and breeding
• Quick search functions
• Favorites section
• All data stored offline on your device. No Internet connection required
About the Author
Paula Hammond has worked as an author, editor and publisher for almost 20 years, specializing in non-fiction and reference books. Among other works, she is the author of The World’s Strangest Animals, The World’s Most Dangerous Animals and The World’s Most Endangered Animals.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release