"Eniro nautical app is highly recommended by På Kryss (2015), was awarded ""Guldmobilen"" 2012 and has been described as ""fantastic"" and ""by far the cheapest nautical app"" by the magazine Båtnytt.
With the new PRO-version 3.0 you will get an all-new integrated AIS (Automatic Identification System) that will make it possible for the user to, in real-time, identify and follow other vessels. The app has at the same time gone through a complete update of the layout and design.
With Eniro Nautical app you will get the official free nautical charts for Sweden and Norway. You can search for harbours, facilities and compaines such as restaurants. You can as well search for products such as a life-vest and see where you can buy it close by.
The free version includes:
- Free nautical charts for Sweden and Norway
- GPS-position on the chart
- Course arrow
- Satelitte map
- Eniro search enginge integrated
- ""Man overboard"" function - click the button and you get a screenshot with important information such as emergency number, coordinates, map with current GPS position, VHF channel and timestamp
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad (remember that only iPad WiFi + Cellular models have a GPS receiver)
- AIS (Automatic Identification System) with birds eye view (see ships and vessels all along the Swedish coastline)
- AIS gives the user the possiblity to check the identity and status on surrounding vessels, including size, cargo and destination
- Possibility to save parts of the maps for Offline use
- Possibility to add routes and waypoints
- Save favourite routes
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad
Eniro Nautical app is a planing tool and should be considered as a complement to existing navigation equipment.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 06, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- November 27, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- July 07, 2015 New version 2.1
- July 12, 2016 New version 3.1.1
- November 08, 2016 New version 3.1.4