Finally an app with real bass sounds for real bass players in mind. Bass apps out there have MIDI and keyboard imitation bass sounds, but this app uses real professionally recorded bass sounds, note by note, with real top of the line basses, mics and amps.
Although it can be used with the iPhone by itself, for better results, plug the iPhone into an external speaker to get a real bass sound since low frequencies are not reproduced entirely with the iPhone speakers. (recommended)
1. Slide the arrow to pick your bass.
Choose from Classic, Slap, Fuzz or Vintage styles.
2. Unlock the movement button to be able to play the full fretboard. Move your iPhone to the left to move the fretboard! (The movement feature is not available on iPhone 3GS models and older. The app works with these phones, but it is set in the lock position).
3. Play your right hand on the right white side of the app. Use your left hand on the fretboard as you would with a normal bass.
4. Rock on!
- April 18, 2012 Initial release
- October 19, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99