CanWeather 2.0 Coming soon!!!!
Designed by a Canadian for Canadians!
*** As featured on CBC Radio One ***
- Map-based app. Environment Canada's radar information is layered on Google's maps across the country and you can animate up to two hours of radar imagery.
- Automatically finds your location (for GPS enabled devices) to give you the nearest current conditions and extended 7-day forecast for any of the hundreds of locations that Environment Canada monitors.
- Overlays hourly lightning frequency information.
- Highlights the regions in Canada that have weather advisories and includes the details that Environment Canada reports on advisories.
- Now provides free weather advisory push notifications anywhere across Canada! Even when you don't have CanWeather open, weather advisories for the regions you're following will show up on your device.
- Many, many more features!
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE DEVELOPER:
We cannot answer you in the comments. CanWeather is constantly being improved and your opinions or feedback are valued. If you have a question or a problem please write to [email protected]
Thanks everyone for your support and help in making CanWeather one of the highest rated & top selling weather applications in Canada!
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- October 25, 2014 New version 1.9.6
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.9.7