1. Improved photograph importing.
2. Climbs and Descent improved user interface.
3. Improved GPX import and export support.
4. Fixed potential duplication while synchronisation.
Record all your cycling adventures and have them available at any time.
Bike Tracks contains following exciting features.
- Offline Maps.
- Open Cycle and Open Street maps
- Add Routes by importing GPX or using an existing Ride.
- Overlay Routes on Maps
- Climb Categories.
- Offline History - not internet required to view your previous rides.
- Photo import and attachment.
- Integrates into Health App.
- Easy to read statistics.
- Season totals.
- Live Dashboard.
- Battery monitor.
- Share rides: GPX, KML, Facebook, Google Earth.
Battery efficient technology allows all day recording, no data or phone signal required for recording making Bike Tracks ideal for those long cycle rides and where data roaming charges apply. (1)
(1) Where data roaming charges apply remember to set Data Roaming Off see iPhone User Guide for more information.
This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.2
- January 27, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 03, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- March 07, 2015 New version 1.2.3
- December 19, 2015 New version 1.2.4
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.3.1
- October 15, 2019 New version 1.3.2
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.4.0