Bug fixes and improvements.
Seagate Media App gives you access to your photos, videos, music, and documents stored on compatible Seagate storage devices. Quickly and easily browse your digital library with a classic file/folder view, thumbnails, or using a range of filters.
• Access your media library stored on a Seagate Wireless device – no Internet connection required
• Access content stored on your Seagate Personal Cloud device from any available Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Enter your username and password in the “Remote Access" tab when outside of your home network.
• Create, edit, and save files directly to/from your Seagate Wireless/Plus and Personal Cloud (local-only) devices using compatible 3rd party apps
• Synchronize your files on popular cloud services like Dropbox (requires Internet connection and only available on Wireless Plus)
• Backup pictures and videos automatically from your mobile device
• Cast content to Chromecast, Roku, LG Smart TVs, Xbox One, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV*, and most DLNA devices
*Install our new Seagate Media Receiver app to your Amazon Fire TV to browse content through Seagate Media app before casting to your TV.
Seagate Media App works with:
• Seagate Wireless
• Seagate Wireless Plus
• Seagate Personal Cloud
• Seagate GoFlex Satellite
• Seagate Central
Please visit our app support site for articles, videos, and more at the Seagate Media Support (Developer) website.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- August 12, 2014 New version 188.8.131.52
- October 01, 2014 New version 184.108.40.206
- January 27, 2015 New version 220.127.116.11
- February 21, 2015 New version 18.104.22.168
- June 10, 2015 New version 22.214.171.124
- July 16, 2015 New version 126.96.36.199
- January 13, 2016 New version 188.8.131.52
- February 03, 2016 New version 184.108.40.206
- June 23, 2016 New version 220.127.116.11
- November 18, 2016 New version 18.104.22.168
- June 13, 2019 New version 22.214.171.124
- October 21, 2019 New version 126.96.36.199