New graphics designed for the gorgeous Retina display on the new iPad.
A beautiful recipe manager for your iPad with stunning photos and simple step-by-step instructions.
Just tap + to get started adding your own recipes or import from top food sites. We've also included 40 of our favorites, the most amazing recipes for the food you want to eat.
- Gorgeous Retina graphics
- Includes 40 of our favorite recipes
- Step-by-step instructions, some including photos
- Email recipes
- Print recipes
- Shopping list management
- Favorite recipes
- Related recipes
- English/metric ingredients
- Change font style and size
- Placeholder remembers which step you’re on
- Meal planner works with the built-in calendar
- Works with iPad’s built-in calendar to schedule meals
- Supports recurring meals
- Integrates with the shopping list
- Mini recipe view
- Organized by shopping aisle
- Print shopping list
- Email shopping list
- Add, edit, and delete recipes
- Add photos from your photo albums
- Lock recipes to prevent accidental changes
From the makers of atebites.com.
Our recipes have been featured on foodgawker and TasteSpotting, so you know they're amazing. This is the stuff you want to eat — classic Americana including homemade pizza, burgers, apple pie, and a few international delights.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- July 12, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- December 10, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99