This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Integrated FitBit capabilities to allow step tracking in addition to moods and some stability improvements.
Mood Tracker allows users to monitor their moods on six pre-loaded scales (anxiety, stress, depression, brain injury, post-traumatic stress, general well-being). Custom scales can also be built. Users rate their moods by swiping a small bar to the left or to the right. The ratings are displayed on graphs to help users track their moods over time. Notes can be recorded to document daily events, medication changes and treatments that may be associated with mood changes, providing accurate information to help health care providers make treatment decisions.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- May 07, 2015 New version 3.1
- July 14, 2015 New version 3.2
- June 22, 2016 New version 3.3
- June 30, 2016 New version 3.4
- November 05, 2016 New version 3.5
- June 13, 2019 New version 3.5.11