Updates Dropbox support. Adds backward support for iOS 5.1.
A physics-based fluid simulation drives an additive synthesizer, controlling a fat stack of up to 24 oscillators. The multitouch interface lets you control the fluid with your fingers, exciting the oscillators like strings on a liquid harp.
Various settings alter the fluid’s behavior as well as the resulting sound. Coax the fluid into a gentle motion, or crank the parameters for instant sonic madness.
Furthermore, a large ribbon controller lets you detune the oscillators, creating rich, sonorous harmonies or the thickest dissonant cacophony. Meanwhile two independent LFO's allow automated control of both oscillator spread and aggregate pitch.
Play CP 1919 as a drone by strumming the fluid with one hand while tapping the ribbon with the other or use the on-screen keyboard to play it like a more traditional device. The HOLD control lets you leave the sound on or make it keyboard-activated. Hold down ZERO to force the fluid to subside, or turn up the DAMPEN slider to kill its momentum. As always, experiment!
- October 14, 2011 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99
- October 17, 2011 New version 1.4
- October 29, 2011 New version 1.5
- October 10, 2012 New version 1.6
- October 23, 2012 New version 1.7
- February 09, 2014 New version 1.8
- November 25, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- June 15, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!