* iPhone 5 screen size support
* Chinese and Korean localizations
World of Goo is MetaCritic's highest ranked game OF ALL TIME, with a score of 98! Thank you to everyone who has supported us over the years.
IMPORTANT: This is a big game, and requires an iPhone 3GS or newer or a 3rd gen iPod Touch or newer. It must be downloaded over a Wi-Fi connection.
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on iPhone and iPod Touch. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
- May 10, 2011 New version 1.4
- April 14, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 29, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 03, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 11, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 18, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 24, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 01, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 13, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 16, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 19, 2013 New version 1.5
- October 11, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 14, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 25, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 26, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99