Compatibility with latest OS.
World to Conquer is a turn-based game of swords and sorcery. Command brave soldiers, fierce samurai, archers, and sneaky ninja in tactical battles. Smite foes with fiery blasts of magic and lightning. Breath life into trees and rocks.
World to Conquer, Shadow of the Kraul is a follow-up to the award winning 2002 udev games contest entry, lovingly redesigned from the ground up for tactical on-the-go gaming.
- campaign mode with cinematic story
- slay mighty dragons and evil overlords
- recruit and use over a dozen unique units
- hotseat battles with a local friend
- earn OpenFeint and GameCenter achievements
- access convenient customer support & online strategy guide right from the main menu
4/21/2011 - made Apple's New & Noteworthy lists for board and strategy games in Canada!
"World to Conquer is a very solid and well balanced turn-based strategy game. 4/5" -PauseUnpause.com
"World to Conquer doesn’t need such folly to keep you glued to its turn-based screen. Instead, it relies on a combination of good old-fashioned tactics and sweat-inducing fear. 7/10 Bronze Award" -PocketGamer.co.uk
- May 16, 2011 New version 2.0
- May 14, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- May 04, 2011 New version 1.2
- July 02, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 06, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- July 03, 2013 New version 3.1
- July 05, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 12, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.2
- July 04, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 07, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- June 13, 2019 New version 4.0