- Support for iPhone X
This is an unofficial app for Beanstalk, the easy to use Subversion/Git repository web app. This app allows you to view the latest changes within your account, view individual repositories/changes and releases as well as deploy to release servers that have previously been set up.
What this app does...
- Shows an overview of commits from all repositories in your account.
- Allows you to view a specific repository and it's commits.
- Allows you to view the deployments associated with the specific repository.
- Allows you to deploy a revision to a server already setup within Beanstalk.
In order to use this app you MUST activate the Beanstalk API within your Beanstalk account. You may need to ask your account owner to do this.
This app is in no way affiliated with Beanstalk. It has been created using the Beanstalk API. You can send feedback, feature requests etc... to [email protected]
Magic Bean uses analytics to collect non-personally-identifiable usage data.
- November 25, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- November 26, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- January 26, 2013 New version 1.4
- March 16, 2013 New version 1.5
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.1
- June 15, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99