Minor bug fixes.
The CitiBike program is Miami's bike sharing and rental system. The CitiBike program is intended to provide locals and visitors with an additional transportation option for getting around the city. Bike sharing is fun, efficient and convenient.
The solar-powered bike sharing system consists of a fleet of specially designed, sturdy, very durable bikes that are locked into a network of docking stations sited at regular intervals around a city.
With a thousand bikes at a hundred stations and more on the way downtown, bikes are available to use 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- August 14, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- August 20, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- October 02, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.1.2
- December 05, 2015 New version 2.2.0
- December 16, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- December 19, 2015 New version 2.2.2
- June 20, 2016 New version 2.2.3
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.0.1