BallFinder uses the same principal as those expensive blue sunglasses but has TEN DEGREES OF CALIBRATION to adapt to sun, shade, grass color & more!
HERE'S HOW TO CALIBRATE: When you've lost your golf ball:
1) Place another golf ball of the same color as the missing one in a similar area of grass
2) Find the best shade of blue to spot your KNOWN ball
3) Use that setting to find your MISSING ball!
An iOS device with a camera is required.
Keep in mind this app works on the same principle as blue sunglasses but offers multiple calibration levels to find the right level based on the grass, level of sunlight, etc., but it cannot perform magic. Use the calibration technique for best results.
- May 22, 2015 New version 3.0
- July 05, 2016 New version 4.0