Fixed a rare bug where certain users could not use the app.
MAKE FUNNY VIDEOS!!! Grab it now before a price increase. Take video from your device camera and censor it (unnecessarily) to make it look like the person in your video did or said something inappropriate! Simple and Fun!
Bleep, pixelate and censor video of your friends, family, bosses, teachers, pedestrians, clerks, food servers, pets or anyone you wish to give the illusion that they swore or did something inappropriate!
Create your own viral videos with this app!
Please watch the tutorial video inside the App!
Top 5 tips:
1) You can position the black box censor anywhere in the preview window. Just Tap and drag.
2) You can change the size of the censor by tapping twice on the red timeline indicator.
3) Press play; press the censor button to add a bleep. The longer you hold the button, the longer the bleep.
4) Make a bleep last longer or shorter by dragging the endpoints of the red indicator.
5) Press Save to render the file to your Unnecessary Censorship Library where you can share five different ways; Facebook, YouTube, Email, iPhoto Export, and iTunes File Sharing.
If the App is unstable, please contact Chris and Darren for support instead of writing a bad review on iTunes. We would like to hear from you! :-) Email uc--at---murthadesign.com
Download now and laugh!
Compatible devices running iOS 4.3+:
iPad (all generations)
iPod Touch (4th Generation)
IMPORTANT! ------ Supports video recorded from the default camera app on the iOS device. Not supported are other formats and/or video edited from other programs.
Unnecessary Censorship includes part of the FFmpeg libraries licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 or later. GNU Lesser General Public, Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA and you can distribute it and/or modify it under the terms of such license. FFmpeg is a trademark of Fabrice Bellard (originator of the FFmpeg project - FFmpeg project, http://ffmpeg.org) You may obtain a complete machine-readable copy of the source code for such free software under the terms of the LGPL without charge except for the cost of media, shipping and handling, upon written request to unnecessarycensorship.com.
- March 03, 2012 New version 1.5
- March 03, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 18, 2012 New version 1.5.1
- November 23, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 24, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 19, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!