- Ruler: support iPad Mini 4.
- Fix bug: decibel tool not working when switch back from other tools.
- Performance improvements and minor bug fixes.
The most handy measuring tool kit in the world. Turning your iPad into a multi functional measuring device with: metronome, stopwatch, timer, seismometer, ruler, surface level and many more.
"If you’re in the market for a simple and useful measurement toolkit, look no further than Multi Measures HD"
148Apps.com. Rating: 4.5/5
"With brilliant design and essential tools – Multi Measures HD stand firm to add into the list of must have iPad apps and I am really surprised to own this app."
ipad-apps-review-online.com. Rating: 4.5/5
"All in all, Multi Measures HD is a wonderful app with a sleek design and user interface. It compliments the iPad and its design"
Damego.com. Rating: 5/5
Currently, there are 12 tools in the tool kit:
A pretty and well-made compass for navigation, traveling and direction reference purposes.
A professional sound meter, precisely measures the sound pressure level all around you.
It takes advantage of the built-in magnetometer in your iPad, allows you to monitor the strength of magnetic field all around. There are a range of real-life applications for this useful item, such as: metal detector, AC magnetic fields, or finding low-magnetic places for sleeping
It is the most precise and stable metronome on the app store. Whether you are a musician, a music teacher, a beginner at playing music or even a golfer, this tool provides you a set of powerful features that can satisfy all your needs.
Whenever you need a precise and professional stopwatch for sport activities like: sprints, jogging, this tool is a must have. Among its features are: intuitive interface, lap and split modes support, or send log results to your email
There are unlimited applications of using timer in daily life, such as: egg timer, tea timer, cooking, alarm clock, etc. The timer tool satisfies all of those needs by many of its features: up to 5 timers running simultaneously, count down and count up support, intuitive and convenient duration setup using preset and gestures
Taking advantage of the built-in accelerometer in your iPhone, this tool detects and visualizes any vibrations and moves of the iPhone. So, why not using this excellent feature to help your iPhone self-protected like a car when combined with an alarm? Or another great application is to test how smooth the car is on a test drive. And of course, why not earthquake detection as well?
- PLUMB BOB
This is an instrument to check if an object is perfectly vertical/plumb and has been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians. It suits any types of your needs, such as: hanging objects, carpenter work, brick layer or building construction
- SURFACE LEVEL
This tool facilitates the measurement of the slope of whatever surface you want to check. Most importantly, its accuracy is ensured at the maximum level by the support to different sensitivities that allow you to detect subtle slopes (floor leveling, furniture arrangement,..)
- SPIRIT/BUBBLE LEVEL
It is a simple but extremely useful tool in the set to check if an object is balanced. Its applications range from entertained purposes such as checking pool billiard tables in the bar to serious usages like constructions, carpenter, etc
The ruler helps you precisely know the lengths of objects all around you, such as pens, tables, pictures. We built it to become even more than just a normal ruler: longest distance measuring capability, and up to 6 units support
Have you ever forgotten your protractor at school or when you urgently look for a protractor to measure any kind of angles in real life? This is the exact protractor for what you need
Get it now before the price goes up and enjoy FREE future updates!
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.1.1
- July 23, 2011 New version 2.2.0
- July 27, 2011 New version 2.2.1
- August 06, 2011 New version 2.3.0
- August 28, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 01, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 28, 2012 New version 2.5.0
- July 27, 2012 New version 3.5.0
- October 03, 2012 New version 3.6.0
- November 10, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 12, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 15, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 16, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 28, 2012 New version 3.6.1
- January 18, 2013 New version 3.6.2
- April 24, 2013 New version 3.7.0
- May 04, 2013 New version 3.7.1
- September 30, 2013 New version 3.8.0
- February 28, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 05, 2014 New version 3.8.1
- March 18, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 14, 2014 New version 3.8.3
- November 15, 2014 New version 4.0.0
- November 22, 2014 New version 4.0.1
- December 18, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 22, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- September 22, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 29, 2015 New version 4.1.2
- October 07, 2015 New version 4.1.3
- October 10, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!