• New trick that makes your iPhone 4(S) do a beautiful pirouette by itself!
• Retina graphics
The iPhone amazes yet again: almost magically it can do a pirouette all by itself, move across the table and move real stuff…. without hands! Magic Mover uses secret hardware features of your iPhone, check below for compatibility with your specific model.
Magic Mover is a little trick to amaze your friends, family or kids. This could be your party trick tonight! Gaze at the pirouette dance, or let your phone move small stuff such as nuts or a pen. The trick will be performed by a magic bulldozer:
1. Place your iPhone on a flat and smooth surface (example: glass plate/ mirror)
2. Select the motion or pirouette trick by placing your iPhone in normal or upright position. Yes upright, on its side. Be careful with your iPhone!
3. Start the bulldozer and watch it magically and slowly push your iPhone: by itself, it will do a pirouette or move across the table!
Curious? Watch the Magic Mover in action on YouTube, search for "Magic Mover", or on our channel "QneoDotNet".
• E-mail: [email protected]
• Website: www.qneo.net
• Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/qneodotnet
IPHONE MODEL TRICKS
Magic Mover comes with two different tricks: one makes your iPhone move when lying flat on the table, the second makes your iPhone do pirouettes when standing upright. Please check which trick works best depending on your iPhone model's shape and internal hardware features:
Moves when positioned flat on a smooth table. The upright trick is enabled but iPhone 3G(S) cannot be positioned upright (to view the upright trick, hold your iPhone exactly upright in your hand and press start).
Does beautiful pirouettes when positioned upright on a smooth table. The flat trick is also enabled but needs a little of your help: place a coin between table and iPhone.
Magic Mover will automatically recommend the trick that fits your iPhone model best.
** IPHONE 5 **
The next update will provide a special trick designed for iPhone 5! Thanks for your patience.
- April 19, 2012 New version 2.0