• Open Feint
• 24 Leaderboards
• 16 Achievements
YOU ARE SHERLOCK HOLMES… THE WORLD’S GREATEST DETECTIVE!
Killer 3D/HD graphics & Sound FX transport you to the seedy underworld of 19th century London. Exclusive iPad features!
****Insanely addictive whodunit puzzler PLUS bare-knuckle brawling game****
WARNING: “It is EXTREMELY difficult to put down!!” - Player review
Full Case #1 – “The Case of the Innocent Man”
Once inside the shoes of the World’s Greatest Detective, you must use Sherlock’s keen wit and persuasive charm to prove a man innocent of murder, without revealing your sources. The investigation will take you into the seedy, gritty side of Victorian London, overflowing with deceit and disregard for basic codes of decent behavior as you traverse the deadly back alleys. Scour the environments… Uncover the Clues… Reveal the truth in “The Case of the Innocent Man”.
EXCLUSIVE iPad FEATURES:
- Puzzle Boxing Tournament – Face off against 12 unique opponents in a bare-knuckle boxing tournament using the iPad’s multi-touch functionality!
- Auto-Flip and Rotate Support – Flip or rotate the iPad to play from any angle.
- Upgraded Graphics :
- Full Screen Resolution - for a High-def 3-D experience.
- Increased Texture Resolution - for the characters and environments
- Redesigned UI - Takes advantage of the larger iPad screen
• Stunning Visuals – The gritty, seedy side of 1890’s London exposed with exceptional art-style, and breathtaking graphics
• 11 Immersive Environments – 3-D environments bring the genuine Sherlock Holmes atmosphere to life
• Compelling Mini-Games: Gain crucial information through insightful mini-games
• Insights - Find Hidden Clues using Sherlock’s keen Insight, and put them together in Sherlock’s Mind to unravel the mystery.
• Lock Picking – Find the perfect path through a lock’s inner workings to lift each of the tumblers, and gain access to the secrets within.
• Foot Chase – Wind your way through London’s streets in pursuit of justice. Outmaneuver those you pursue and emerge victorious!
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.1