-fixed issue for iPod users that caused the app to fail to initialise.
Designed specifically for the iPhone & iPad, Paint Pal provides both the professional and amateur painter the ability to create digital masterpieces. With a simple user interface providing access to professional painting tools, iPad becomes a pleasure to work with for a painter of any skill level.
With Facebook integration, Paint Pal lets you easily share your art with your friends, making Paint Pal the definitive social painting app!
Paint Pals innovative features include:
· Multi-Touch Support: Allows you to change your brush size and opacity whilst simultaneously painting.
· Facebook integration: upload your artwork and share it with your friends.
· Layers: Paint on up to 5 layers.
· 3D Layer Editor: Arrange and merge layers in Paint Pals innovative 3D layer editor.
· Layer Modes: Choose between Normal, Additive, and Multiply - great for advanced lighting and shading effects.
· Layer Opacity: Set layer opacity on each individual layer.
· Layer Fill: Fill the current layer with a color simply by dragging a color swatch onto it.
· Brush Preview: a real-time brush preview letting you see how your stroke will appear when you start to paint.
· User-Definable Palette: simply drag color swatches around to arrange.
· Image Import: Import images from your photo library to a layer in your canvas, letting you blur the lines between reality and art.
· Export and E-mail: Start work on your masterpiece on your iPad, and finish on your laptop or desktop with an easy export function to JPEG, PNG and layered PSD files.
· Canvas Templates: Choose your canvas size from a set of handy standardized and intuitive templates.
· Custom Canvas: Define your own custom sized canvases, all the way up to 1024x1024 pixels.
· Pixel Perfect Painting: Paint with a 1x1 pixel brush: great for pixel-perfect editing.
Paint Pal also includes all the standard features you'd expect from a high-quality paint package:
· HSV Color Wheel Picker: Makes choosing your colors as easy as possible.
· Eye-dropper tool: Enabling you to pick colors from anywhere on your canvas.
· Eraser tool: Delete your mistakes or edit out content from an imported photo.
· Undo: Multiple undo and redo – experiment with your art, undoing and redoing is slick, swift and easy.
· Pan and Zoom: 2-Finger Panning and zooming lets you navigate around your canvas letting you easily focus on the details.
· Zoom-to-Screen: no matter what canvas size you choose, you can quickly view your entire work with a simple click.
· Auto-Save: Paint Pal automatically saves your work when you quit and retrieves it when you next start it up.
· Tutorial: Full step-by-step tutorial to help get you started.
Escapist Games will continue to upgrade and improve Paint Pal. If you have any feature requests, or just want to provide us feedback, then please contact us at [email protected] Enjoy Paint Pal – and please visit our Facebook site where you are more than welcome to upload your Paint Pal masterpieces: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=94996297109&ref=ts
- June 07, 2014 Initial release