• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a personal interpreter for 33 languages.
The "Travel Interpreter" is a talking, illustrated phrasebook which translates words and phrases into 33 languages. The app offers you the unique opportunity to communicate abroad without any special language skills, as it can simply speak the translation as required. Easily understandable illustrations make communication even easier.
You can use the "Travel Interpreter" to order plane tickets, book hotel rooms, take a car to be repaired or order a meal in a restaurant without any language skills at all. More than 2,200 phrases and words are included for each language, all of which are clearly categorised according to the respective topic, such as customs, hotel, service, driving, car services, sightseeing, entertainment, eating and drinking, sport and leisure.
The integrated search function makes it even easier to find what you need. If, for example, you want to book a single room in a hotel, simply key in "single" and the phrase "I would like to book a single room" already appears on the screen.
• More than 2,200 illustrated phrases and words with audio tracks are included per language.
• 33 target languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Farsi, Catalan, Romanian, Croatian and Ukrainian.
• Available source languages for words, phrases and the app interface: Arabic, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Hebrew, Polish, English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish. Your source language corresponds to the selected device localization.
• All phrases are spoken by native speakers.
• Precise and simple categories organized into topics and sub-topics.
• Fast full-text search function, including for partial words.
• No Internet connection required for use. All content stored on the device.
• Each entry is illustrated, making communication even easier.
• Very easy to use by young and old.
• Includes phonetic spelling for the following languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi, Farsi and Thai.
• Favorites category for saving words and phrases in to your own list.
• Exercise based on the flashcard drill concept, so that you can learn words and phrases from your favorites list.
• Function that allows you to slow down playback speed of foreign words and phrases.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.5
- September 17, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- September 25, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 09, 2011 New version 1.6
- August 07, 2012 New version 2.0
- January 22, 2013 New version 2.0.3
- March 20, 2013 New version 2.2
- May 15, 2013 New version 2.3
- November 05, 2013 New version 2.5
- November 06, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- November 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- September 05, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- September 18, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- June 21, 2016 New version 2.7
- June 21, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.5
- June 14, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- June 15, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- August 16, 2019 New version 3.6