This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated to support newer devices.
*** YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liFnEDcOz-c
PocketAudio lets you use your iOS device as a wireless microphone for your computer.
PocketAudio (Microphone) can be used as an audio input device to Windows or Mac. Speak to your iOS device, and use Windows or Mac to capture or record the audio.
Since PocketAudio works as a virtual audio device on the computer, you can use PocketAudio (Microphone) with any application that requires an audio input device, including Windows Live Messenger, Skype, AIM, Yahoo, etc.
*** Please note that there is network delay between the computer and iOS device. Therefore, PocketAudio should not be used in situations where delay can be an issue.
* If you have not already done so, download and install the PocketControl for Windows or Mac software from our website: http://www.senstic.com/iphone/PocketAudio/PocketAudio.aspx
* On Windows, run PocketControl for Windows and make sure the SensticPocketService is running on your computer. On Mac, run PocketControl from the Mac applications folder.
* Connect your iOS device to your home network using Wi-Fi.
* Start PocketAudio on iPhone, and the app will automatically connect to your computer. The bottom of your iPhone screen should display "Connected to your_computer_name:port."
* Configure your Windows/Mac program to use PocketAudio as your audio input device.
Step by step instructions can be found at support page: http://www.senstic.com/iphone/PocketAudio/Support.aspx
* Currently, PocketAudio supports Windows XP or above, Mac OS X 10.7 or above. Mac OS X 10.6 or earlier is not supported.
* There is network delay between the computer and iOS device. Please do not expect real time transmission.
- December 04, 2011 New version 1.4
- November 17, 2012 New version 1.5
- February 21, 2013 New version 1.6
- October 28, 2013 New version 2.0
- November 14, 2013 New version 2.1
- April 24, 2014 New version 2.2
- November 13, 2014 New version 2.3
- July 03, 2015 New version 2.4
- June 15, 2019 New version 3.0