- Added profile system, up to 3 profiles can be active at once.
- Minor bug fixes.
Using a small arsenal, defend a city from hoards of raging zombies that threaten to infect the entire population.
The Raging Dead is a zombie infection simulation set in an urban environment where the goal is to save the human population and their city.
There are hundreds of intelligent beings on screen at once. These beings freely navigate through the city, avoiding buildings, cars, etc.
Zombies will chase down and infect humans when they are within sight, while humans will instinctively run away. If unable to get away, the human will become infected, thus becoming a zombie.
Game play takes place in a multitude of city environments - each one completely destructible. For example, when a player drops a bomb on a building, the building will explode and burn. The ultimate goal is to save as many humans as possible, while limiting damage to the city in the process.
Players have 2 weapons at their disposal:
-The Bomb - Has a large blast radius able to destroy multiple zombies at once. However, will also cause damage to the city.
-The Machine Gun – Fast, single kill, with a default clip of 10 bullets.
-Both weapons can be upgraded (strength/accuracy, reload speed, number of clips)
-Players will need to switch between both weapons to kill as many zombies as possible. The choice of weapon depends on what the situation calls for.
-22 unique levels that will challenge your reflexes
-4 discrete rankings for each level
-10 medals to be earned based on progress and performance
Check the trailer here
- June 02, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 02, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 28, 2010 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 14, 2010 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 12, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- May 14, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 22, 2010 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- March 20, 2010 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- March 15, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- February 27, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 12, 2010 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- February 10, 2010 New version 1.0.2
- January 30, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 26, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 20, 2010 New version 1.0.1
- March 22, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!