Fixed "Reply", "Reply All", and "Forward" issues
mailPro is a Hotmail, MSN & Windows Live account manager with essential features to keep your email synchronized.
The native POP3 Hotmail & Windows Live email provides limited capabilities for accessing your email. For example, it's not even possible to delete your emails on the server, or synchronize the read/unread status of your emails, or browse
your mail folders...
mailPro provides an easy and streamlined interface analogous to the native iPhone/iPod email application, while unlocking the multi-facet functionality of your Hotmail and/or Windows Live account:
- Manage MULTIPLE email accounts
- Email SYNCHRONIZATION (as opposed to POP3-based email handling, mailPro will delete messages from folders and mark read emails)
- MOVE emails between folders
- MULTI-EMAIL actions (move & delete)
- PHOTO SENDER permits composing emails with picture attachments
- Use either your CAMERA or PHOTO ALBUMS to attach a photo to a message
- Picture ATTACHMENT DISPLAY
- LANDSCAPE mode for email composition & message display
- REPLY and reply to all
- FORWARD emails
- empty TRASH/DELETED in one finger tap
- Complete list of FOLDERS including Sent and subfolders (not only Inbox and Trash)
- Combined iPhone/iPod and Windows Live CONTACTS, and a fast contacts search feature
- Folders and email headers CACHING to avoid data loading delays
- PIN code account access protection to avoid unauthorized access
- Swipe-to-Delete function for emails
- UTF8 MULTIPLE LANGUAGE support. Confirmed to work in English, Japanese, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Polish, Norwegian, Portuguese, and Swedish
- Save attached photos to Photo Albums.
- Zoomable full-screen attachment photo preview.
- Full attachment support for the Inbox folder. Displaying different format attachments:
* Word (.doc, .docx)
* Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
* Powerpoint (.ppt, .pptx)
* iWork Keynote
* iWork Numbers
* iWork Pages
* PNG, GIF, JPG, and other picture types
*** Having a trouble logging in? ***
Please note that Hotmail might be truncating your password to the 16 leading characters. If you get a note saying your credentials are incorrect, please try using the first 16 characters of your password only.
[Gawaine, thanks for the tip!]
If you have questions or suggestions -- please contact us at [email protected]
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.8995